Modrall Sperling has an excellent opportunity for a legal document clerk. In this role, you will provide a broad range of clerical assistance to attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants.
- Organize case documents
- Number stamp, scan, and/or index case documents
- Prepare case notebooks for hearings, depositions, and trials
- Print documents
- Process documents for production to other parties
- Quality check case materials
- Process closed cases
- Other clerical projects as assigned
- Previous law firm experience and/or course work in paralegal studies preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills required; previous experience working with PDFs and document management systems preferred
- Attention to detail required
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational and document assembly skills
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and work under pressure.
Modrall Sperling offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to Susan Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org