Legal Assistant Floater
Modrall Sperling is seeking a qualified Legal Assistant Floater in Albuquerque, NM.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of legal experience. In this position, you will assist various attorneys in managing correspondence, motions, briefs, summaries, dictation, transcription, e-filing, and a managing a busy Outlook calendar. Initially you may be assigned to work as a floater, supporting different attorneys and teams.
Responsibilities for the Legal Assistant Job:
- Maintain MS Outlook calendar and emails for Shareholder
- Administrative and document support for two Associate Attorneys
- Arrange meetings, appointments and ensure they are calendared for each attorney and client
- Provide effective and timely document processing and ensure attorneys are aware of deadlines
- Create reports and briefs, compose documents/correspondence and proofread documents
- E-filing via NM and Federal Court Systems
- Create and maintain legal files and contracts
- Assisting various attorneys (Floater position)
Job Requirements for the Legal Assistant Job:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with superior proofreading abilities
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work with various attorneys and teams
- E-filing experience in state and federal courts in New Mexico
- Working knowledge of creating and editing legal documents
- 2+ years of experience in a legal support position
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and works well in a team environment.
Modrall Sperling offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to Susan Harris: email@example.com