Modrall Sperling has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of legal experience is required for consideration; paralegal certificate preferred.
- Organize, review and index discovery documents
- Draft legal documents
- Prepare exhibits for depositions and trial
- Conduct factual research
- Assist attorneys at trial
- Previous experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, or legal secretary required
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Word, PDFs, Outlook, Excel, and calendaring applications
- Experience with electronic discovery applications
- Experience with TrialDirector software preferred
- Strong organizational and case management skills
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and works well in a team environment.
Modrall Sperling offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to Susan Harris: email@example.com