Modrall Sperling has an excellent opportunity for a litigation paralegal. Although paralegal experience is preferred, we will consider entry-level candidates with strong academic records and work experience in related fields.
- Organize case files
- Draft and file legal documents
- Review/index discovery documents
- Prepare exhibits for depositions and trial
- Conduct factual research
- Assist attorneys with administrative tasks
- Previous experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, or legal secretary preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Word, PDFs, Outlook, Excel, and calendaring applications
- Experience with electronic discovery applications such as iPro preferred
- Excellent word processing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and document management skills
This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, works well in a team environment and is committed to learning.
Modrall Sperling offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to Susan Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org