Modrall Sperling Named New Mexico Firm of the Year
Benchmark Litigation, a guide to litigation firms and attorneys in North America, named Modrall Sperling New Mexico Firm of the Year. This is the third time Modrall Sperling has received this honor.
Douglas R. Vadnais, head of the firm’s Litigation department said, “What makes our litigation attorneys unique is their skill in handling complex matters and their dedication to the client. I am proud of our attorneys for the hard work they consistently bring to the table.”
In addition to being named New Mexico Firm of the Year, 10 Modrall Sperling attorneys are honored by being included in Benchmark Litigation’s competitive legal guide:
- Jennifer G. Anderson – Top 250 Women in Litigation (2012 – present), State Litigation Star
- Martha G. Brown – State Litigation Star
- Timothy L. Fields – State Litigation Star
- Timothy C. Holm – State Litigation Star
- Megan T. Muirhead, Future Litigation Star
- Nathan T. Nieman, 2017 Under 40 Hot List
- Tiffany Roach Martin, Future Litigation Star, 2016 Under 40 Hot List
- Maria O’Brien, Future Litigation Star
- Lynn H. Slade, State Litigation Star
- Alex C. Walker, Future Litigation Star, 2016 Under 40 Hot List
Each year Benchmark Litigation selects the top firm from each state, and honors them at an awards ceremony. This year the awards ceremony was held at the Pierre Hotel in New York and was attended by nearly 100 private practice firms.