National companies, local businesses and insurance companies throughout New Mexico and across the country rely on Modrall Sperling to provide them with a strong defense in tort litigation. Our firm assists clients with all of their tort needs from providing counseling on how to avoid liability before litigation ensues to providing litigation and appeal expertise on high-stake, complex tort matters. Our clients, including national retailers, local business owners, educational institutions, municipalities, medical facilities, transportation companies, hospitality businesses and product manufacturers, rely on our expertise both in and out of the courtroom in handling their legal needs.
Modrall Sperling’s attorneys have built a reputation on their ability to manage its client’s tort matters, including obtaining defense verdicts in trial. In litigation our attorneys’ depth of knowledge, skills and experience have been used to defend our clients’ interests in state, federal, administrative and tribal courts. Our attorneys’ depth of resources and breadth of knowledge make it the go-to law firm in New Mexico for the defense of tort and personal injury matters. We serve as local, regional and trial counsel to national and international companies. Striving to provide the most effective and efficient defense possible, we invest significant time and effort into understanding our clients’ business so that we can best protect our clients’ interests. Modrall Sperling has been at the forefront of the New Mexico legal market for decades and continues to effectively serve its clients in New Mexico and beyond.
- Obtained defense jury verdict on behalf of a national pharmacy retailer in wrongful death matter
- Obtained defense jury verdict on behalf of client in personal injury/Federal Employer’s Liability Act case, Acosta v. BNSF Railway Company, No. D-101-CV-2011-02741
- Represent major international retailer in premises liability, pharmaceutical and civil rights claims
- Represent local and national medical facilities in wrongful death and personal injury matters
- Counsel for national retail pharmacy in wrongful death jury trial that resulted in a defense verdict
- Represent major retail pharmacies in professional and premises liability claims
- Represent school districts, private schools and higher education institutions in premises liability litigation and personal injury claims.
- Represent several railroads in crossing accidents, FELA cases and property tort issues.
- Counsel for hospitality and food industry clients in personal injury and premises liability matters.