Tiffany L. Roach Martin maintains an active and diverse civil litigation practice focused on commercial litigation, products liability, mass torts, personal injury, wrongful death, unfair trade practices, insurance, healthcare, trust and estates and employment. Tiffany represents international, national, and regional corporations as well as local businesses. She has experience in state and federal court litigation and has extensive knowledge of federal practice and procedure in the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
In 2016, Tiffany was selected to the Under 40 Hotlist by Benchmark Litigation. She has been recognized a Southwest Rising Star by Southwest Super Lawyers® and has achieved an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Tiffany was named Young Lawyer of the Year in 2012 by the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association and one of the Albuquerque Business First 40 Under Forty in 2013. She is involved in the legal community on a state level with the State Bar of New Mexico, national level with the American Bar Association and on a national and international level with DRI and the Employment Law Alliance. She has been selected to serve in a national leadership role on the DRI Young Lawyers Steering Committee. Tiffany maintains an active pro bono practice in which she has trial experience representing New Mexico residents in property disputes.
Tiffany received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Vanderbilt University, majoring in Political Science and Spanish. While attending college Tiffany rowed on the Varsity crew team, interned for United States Senator Jeff Bingaman and studied abroad in Madrid, Spain. She attended Baylor University Law School, graduating cum laude, and was an executive editor of the Baylor Law Review. While in law school, Tiffany also was a member of the National Moot Court Team, Vice President of the Student Bar Association, and studied abroad in London, England. After law school Tiffany returned to Albuquerque to clerk for the Honorable James O. Browning in the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
A graduate of the Albuquerque Academy, Tiffany now serves on the AA Alumni Council. In her free time enjoys traveling, being involved in the community, being active, and spending time with her family and friends.
Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude, Executive Editor of the Baylor Law Review
Vanderbilt University, B.S. in Political Science and Spanish, 2004, cum laude
U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
U.S. Tax Court
Isleta Tribal Court
United States Supreme Court
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Products Liability Steering Committee, 2015-present, Young Lawyers Steering Committee, 2014-present
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2015-present
- New Mexico’s Vice President of Tenth Circuit Historical Society, 2014-present
- State Bar of New Mexico, Trial Practice Section Board of Directors, 2013-present
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- Employment Law Alliance
- Volunteer Attorney, Second Judicial District Volunteer Attorney Pool
- Modrall Sperling Recruiting Committee
- Albuquerque Museum Foundation Board, 2013-present; Shaken, Not Stirred Committee, 2012-present
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Leadership Albuquerque, participant, 2011-2012; Curriculum Committee, member, 2012-2016
- Junior League of Albuquerque, 2012-present; Board of Directors, 2014-present
- Albuquerque Academy Alumni Council, 2011-present
- Martin’s Annual Stock-A-Thon, Event Founder and Chair, 2012-present
- American Heart Association, Go Red for Women Luncheon Executive Leadership Team 2013
- “Reporting Medicare Liens,” internal presentation to the firm’s Litigation Practice Group, 2010
- Benchmark Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, Under 40 Hot List, 2016; Future Litigation Star, 2016
- Benchmark Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, recognized as Future Litigation Star, 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Albuquerque Business First, 40 under Forty, 2013
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association Young Lawyer of the Year, 2012
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, selected as a Southwest Rising Star, 2014-present