Legal Assistant – Albuquerque, NM
Modrall Sperling Law Firm has an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal assistant. In this role, you will provide a broad range of legal assistant services to two or more attorneys at one of New Mexico’s top law firms.
• Provide administrative support to attorneys
• Handle communications with clients and others
• Organize case materials and conduct documentary research
• Draft and file legal documents
• Manage case calendars
• Assist with client billing
• Maintain client contacts
• 3 to 5 years experience as a legal secretary, legal assistant, or paralegal
• Knowledge of New Mexico court rules and filing procedures
• Strong Word, PDF, Outlook, and calendaring skills
• Excellent communication and client service skills
• Editing and proofreading skills
This position requires a legal assistant who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Modrall Sperling offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to: Susan Harris at email@example.com.