Legal Assistant – Santa Fe, NM
Modrall Sperling has an excellent opportunity for an experienced legal assistant in one of our business practice groups. In this role, you will provide a broad range of legal assistant services to two or more attorneys in our Santa Fe office.
Candidates with experience in public finance, including bond transactions, highly preferred.
- Provide administrative support to attorneys
- Handle communications with clients and others
- Organize transactional materials
- Draft and file legal documents
- Manage attorney calendars
- Assist with client billing
- Maintain client contacts
- 2 or more years’ experience as a legal secretary, legal assistant, or paralegal in a business practice group
- Strong Word, PDF, Outlook, and calendaring skills
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and document assembly skills
This position requires a legal assistant who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Modrall Sperling offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Please forward your resume to Susan Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org